Kensington Communications has teamed up with Canadian mountain guide extraordinaire Will Gadd to offer a 1 day mountain adventure for two in the beautiful Rocky Mountains surrounding Canmore Alberta.
SCROLL TO ENTRY FORM
One Grand Prize: A full day of personalized training for two with Will Gadd in an mountain setting near Canmore Alberta, plus an $800 CA contribution towards travel to Canmore. The winner will be chosen at random on November 15, 2017.
Four Monthly Prizes: From July to October 2017, there will be draws on the last day of each month for a $100 CA gift certificate. Each month, a winner will be chosen from that month's contest registrants.
How to Enter
To enter the contest you'll need to do 2 things:
- Download and install our Risk Navigator app:
- Open the Risk Navigator app, select your favorite "activities" from the provided list, and use the share button to share your "Dashboard" to Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #RiskNav. (How to do all this will be clear after you open the app.)
Contest Launches: July 10, 2017. Contest Closes: November 30, 2017.
The Fine Print (Rules, Regulations, Terms and Conditions)
- Residency requirement: The contest is open to Canadian residents only (Quebec excluded).
- To be eligible to win, all registrants must do the three things described in "How to Enter" above.
- If you're chosen as the winner of the contest, you'll need to agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form below.
- If you win a prize, you agree to provide proof of Canadian residency (outside Quebec) in a form acceptable to Kensington Communications and commonly accepted as a proof of residency.
- If you win the Grand Prize, you agree to sign a personal liability waiver provided by the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides.
- If you win the Grand Prize, you agree to be photographed and/or videotaped and for this content to be used by Kensington Communications on any of our media or social media platforms.
- If you win the Grand Prize, you agree to cover all of your expenses relating to travel and accomodation to Canmore, Alberta that are over and above the $800 contribution to travel that is part of the Grand Prize.
- If you win the Grand Prize, you agree to provide your own light hiking gear.
- If you win the Grand Prize, you agree that the excursion is for up to two people and is not transferable.
- The four monthly prizes ($100 gift certificates) are not transferable.
- All prizes must be redeemed by December 31, 2018 or winner agrees to forfeit the prize.
- Employees or immediate relatives of employees of Kensington Communications are not eligible.
- Each winner will be asked to answer a simple skill testing question.